... found some alpaca and some alpaca found me


riley is in peru at the moment
she's working on a project for the UN
to bring weaving knitting spinning women of peru
into contact with european designers
... very exciting

riley is part of jackston johnston and roe
had no idea she lives here in amsterdam
... a very happy coincedence

and more alpaca through hector mendoza who is a designer from mexico
let's just say ... he has connections

some samples from germany will arrive this week
i'll start with those

4 comments:

Puur Anders said...

You have a beautiful blog! I love reading it.
That´s why I nominated you for the Creative Blogger Award. If you have time have a look at my blog.

Studio mhl said...

I'm very curious to see what you will be making with alpaca, your scarves are very beautiful..

Loraine said...

hi there , thanks for the award !

i'll mention it soon

....i'm curious as well ... it won't be a scarf... that i know

Marchi Wierson said...

fantastic. the alpaca thing makes my heart happy. don't know why though. It just does. Can't wait to see what you will do....